Monday, May 18, 2009

She did it!




My oldest just graduated from Wake Forest University today with a major in Cultural Anthropology and an Environmental Studies minor. My wife and I could not more proud. She is the young person I wish I could have been; dynamic, caring, passionate and adventurous. I cannot wait to see what she does next. I am convinced that she will make her mark on this world and will end up leaving it a better place for her having been here. Saying we love her is an insufficient comment to express how we feel. Well done Alex.

I should mention that she is setting a fine example for our youngest!

Click here for photo album of the day (two pages).

4 comments:

sarahsouth said...

what a great post and beautiful family! congratulations!

4thBG said...

Thank you Sarah.

Anonymous said...

You look entirely too young to be the father of a college grad.

4thBG said...

Anon - Thanks and we were younger than most.