Monday, May 25, 2009

Digging In The Dirt III




So, most everything has gone as planned except for some of the seeds that were clearly planted too deeply (is four feet too deep?). I have reseeded some of those spots and they are starting to poke up. I will stop by Ace Hardware on Robinhood Road and pick up some new plants to fill in the other spots where we had losses. I am pleased so far with the garden fabric; keeps moisture in and weeds to a minimum, except for that confounded wire grass. We should be seeing some produce relatively soon now that the warm weather seems to be here to stay combined with the terrific rains we have been having (I have been practicing my rain dances as of late - quite an embarrassment to be caught by one's wife while practicing in the shower).

Digging in the dirt part duex.

Digging in the dirt part one.

No comments: